VAERS Data Sets
VAERS data CSV and compressed (ZIP) files are available for download in the table below. For information about VAERS data, please view the VAERS Data Use Guide[PDF – 310KB], which contains the following information:
- Important information about VAERS from the FDA
- Brief description of VAERS
- Cautions on interpreting VAERS data
- Definitions of terms
- Description of files
- List of commonly used abbreviations
Select the desired time interval to download VAERS data. Each data set is available for download as a compressed (ZIP) file or as individual CSV files. Each compressed file contains the three CSV files listed for a specific data set.
Last updated: January 29, 2021.
( * Data contains VAERS reports processed as of 1/22/2021 )
Instructions for Saving Data Sets
- Click on the file that you want to save.
- You will be prompted to enter a unique verification code.
- After successful entry of the code a dialog box will prompt you to open or save the file.
- To save, click Save As, then specify the location and click Save.
- Locate the file by navigating to the directory you specified.
- To un-compress a ZIP file, click on the file and follow the instructions to extract and save the CSV files.
- Open the CSV files using a spreadsheet application such as Excel or a text editor.
Note for Internet Explorer users: Due to security reasons in your browser’s settings you might be prompted to select “show restricted content” in order to view the .csv file as a spreadsheet.
If you can spare a few dollars for the creators of this website to continue their research to bring you more great content, any amount, no matter how great or small, would be greatly appreciated.