Types of complaints
Complaints can reply to different types of behaviour.
Communication and customer service complaints
Communication and customer service complaints usually involve matters such as:
- poor attitude and practice
- careless or poor service
- failure to adequately explain police procedures, deal with your crime report or keep you informed
Corruption, misconduct, or improper conduct
Examples of complaints related to serious or criminal offences include:
- misconduct, and
- improper conduct, such as:
- unlawful arrest
- threats or threatening behaviour
- excessive or unreasonable use of force.
Family violence and sexual offences by Police
The Word Document can be accessed by using the link below.
If you appreciate our work, please click here to make a donation